Flaming Husky's Perfectly Timed Photo's

Here you can see pictures of my dragons and their adventures

Introducing Flaming Husky's Perfectly Timed Photo's



Skywalker being photobombed by Zorro



- Ready or not,
I'm coming to get you - Chase



Chase spar day is not today!

Chase just had to be a clown!














Look my viking, he got something stuck in his teeth... - Chase















Total annihilation in 3... 2... 1....



















Come at me bro....












Being chased, being chased, being chased...... Where's Chase?











Zorro... weeeeeeeeeeee













Shhhh..... Im Batman










Falkor for the win














Ready for the night.... and to blow stuff up

Twist and turn, flying strait, fly upside down, and fly sideways :)

Round and round the school.... like a night fury, 1 turn, 2 turn, blow stuff up in the air :)

 Don't look now, but i think we are about to be eaten by a wild Thunderdrum......
Just play it cool.


Baby Tiani roars... Kaboom

He will never find us in here my viking 

On guard











Thats one funny looking Gronckle
 - Skywalker



 Zorro you were supposed to catch me!

Nothing to see here,I'm just a cow.... Mooooooo

9 Night Fury Clone's alert!
Should i terminate? 
- Zorro












I got a Baaad feeling about this......


Just a bunch of Night Fury's....
 Nothing to see here, 
move along....

Zorro, 
i thought it was you dragons scared of eels,
not the other way around!!!


 Not gonna get us

 Sneak attack

And a plasma blast heading your way, Screaming Death!

Must protect viking,
even asleep


Go to sleep, go to sleep,
go to sleep little Tiani


About to be eaten by a Night Fury, people!

 Is the plant eating the sheep,
or is the plant hugging the sheep?


Little Tiani about to tear you a new one!

 Oh so tired

I shall sleepingly hug you for the rest of existence!

 Something moved

Forward my yak minions - Zorro

Till dawn










I'm crayzay!

When i say stop, STOP!
You won't like me when i'm angry
- Chase

















We stay up all night.....



 Don't mess with us,
We are that awesome!


Can we get a Monsterous Nightmare?
I will train him in the ways of setting himself awesomely on fire!
Like a Firestorm!
- Chase


Spider man, Spider man,
does whatever a dragon can.


Peekaboo!

I see you dragon!













Boom....
You shall not pass!



Quick my viking, Before the Screaming Death see's you!

Peekaboo!

I'm coming for you Viking!
- Skywalker


I think i ate something funny
- Baby Skywalker


My Darkside walk
- Skywalker


Brain Freeze Viking!

I'ma eat your boots!
- Speedy


 Dude, where's your eyes?

I feel a great disturbance in the force!

No it's ok, you freak out Chase,
i will just crash into this mountain!














The End of my picture's.......... For now!

Comments

  1. Hello i love your dragon chase the last picture of you and him was funny i own a black woolly howl named Thunder and he is very protective and by the way if you want to friend me on SOD my name is hiclow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sorry only seeing this comment now, i dont really use this much unless im updating it with pictures or art XD.
      And thanks, Chase is my favorite dragon :) Love the name Thunder for a Woolly Howl, suits quite nicely. Are you on the SOD forums?. Unfortunately i cant find you in game by your name, but i can always put my SOD friend code here for a short while till you add me in game?.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flaming Husky's Sand Wraiths

With Friends